Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving



Sorry for the late pictures.  We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  Our lives are more blessed now that we have Jerry.  He just makes everything better.  We spent Thanksgiving in Holly with Grandma and Grandpa Kalma.  Aunt Jenna came down as well as Uncle Keith.  Aunt Jo and Aunt Tammy came by and Great Grandmas Alice and Mickey got to visit with Jerry.  We also got to see many of our friends that we haven't seen in a long time.  We had a lot of fun.  

Jerry also got to spend some alone time with his Grandpa and Grandma as mom and dad went out to dinner with some friends.  We were only gone for a few hours (it seemed a little longer) and they were able to give Jerry a bottle.  He took it really well and when I got back I got to give him a little of it too.  Although, we tried again the next day and he didn't want anything to do with it.  He's a smart baby and wont' be fooled twice. 

It snowed on Friday.  It was Jerry's first snow day which I think I was more excited about than he was.  He might not have even been able to see it snow, I don't know.  

Jerry's new find over the holiday weekend was his thumb.  He started sucking on his thumb which I admit kinda looks cute but I really hope it doesn't become a habit.  I try to take it out of his mouth when I see him do it.  We tried to give him his pacifier again but like the bottle he took it once and then not again.  He loves to suck on his hands and is starting to put everything in his mouth.  

No comments: