Our newly tiled bathroom. Love it!!!
We got some old barn wood from Jacob's friend Oggie. Jacob cut the wood down for me and I made a sign for above our dining room mirror and we put 5 pieces together to put above the buffet and I hung a wreath I made from it. I have lots of ideas for this barn wood. It's one of my new favorite things!
Oh, I forgot to add that I recently got a silhouette which makes crafting so much easier. It's a machine that I can hook up to my computer and send almost anything to it and it will cut it out for me. It's awesome! I used it to make the stencil for the sign and have so many ideas for more.


1 comment:
Oh, I'm jealous of the silhouette!! I have a cricut but I've heard the silhouette's are even better! I'll have to come check it out sometime!
Post a Comment