Jerry's second day of school went a little better. There were no tears but he still clung to me and when I left he was again asking where his mom was. But this time when I picked him up he seemed a little upset and almost started crying. The teacher said he has done really well and is very quiet. I know that will change in time though. He says he likes school and wants to go back so hopefully tomorrow will go even better.
In his new shirt from Aunt Jenna - he call it a ceratops.
He loves dinosaurs.

1 comment:
Oh he is PRECIOUS! I have loved reading about his preschool experience, and can I tell you? It doesn't get easier. I was shocked, that 15+ years into my motherhood journey, I was still choking back tears on Owen's first day of preschool this year. It's not even his first experience with preschool! It kind of caught me off guard, to be honest. I just loved these preschool posts though, because I can feel it right there with ya. Jerry is lucky to have such a wonderful, loving home. :)
Post a Comment