Sorry for not posting anything lately and unfortunaly there won't be much for awhile since our computer has caught the black screen of death (as they call it). We are going to have to get a new computer and that may take awhile. The good news is that the hard-drive should be okay therefore I should still have all of Jerry's pictures. I will be backing up everything from here on out. I would be devistated if I lost them.
Update on Jerry...he is scooting everywhere now. He doesn't crawl but I think he will be in no time. I have to keep a closer eye on him now. He talks a lot and I think he has the cutest voice. We love to watch him learn news things. He has really good hand coordination. He likes to grab my hair and bite my chin. He won't bite Jakes cause he doesn't like the whiskers.
He is starting to take better naps. He took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon which was kinda bad because then he didn't want to go to sleep until after 10:00. He will be 6 months on Sunday. We have pictures taken on Thursday. Jerry will also get to have food for the first time this weekend. I think we will start him out on rice cereal and bananas. I will get a video and pictures and post them when I can.
We had several friends over for Superbowl. We all have kids so it was fun to see them all together. Jerry was very entertained and was very tired by the end of the night and slept really good. I got a lot of good pictures that I hope to post soon too.
No comments:
Post a Comment